Sweet and sour flavor mixed with bright red appearance… No doubt this dish is ranked No.1 in the most popular Chinese food recipe. OK, let’s see how we make it at home.
What is Needed
- 250 grams of fillets （pork/chicken）
- 1 egg
- 1 shallot
- 1 small piece ginger
- Adequate flour
- Adequate starch
- 500 grams of cooking oil (consumption is 50 grams)
- 1 tsp sesame oil
- 1 / 2 tablespoons soup-stock
- 1 / 2 tablespoons cooking wine
- 2 tablespoons white vinegar
- 2 tablespoons white sugar
- 1 tsp salt
- Whisk eggs in a bowl, wash and slices the meat, put them in the egg liquid, add water, mix them with flour and starch, cut up the shallot and ginger.
- Make sauce: Mix the cooking wine, sugar, vinegar, salt, shallot, ginger, starch and soup-stock.
- Put the oil into a pan, semi-heating, fry the fillets until crisp, leak and remove oil.
- Put fillets into the pan with a little cooking oil and the sauce, stir-fry. At the end, trickle the sesame oil onto the surface.
Sweet-sour taste, crisp skin, soft inside.
To make it’s skin more crisp, it may need to be fried for several times.