Kungpao Chicken is one of the most famous dish in Sichuan Cuisine. It is easy to make but you will never get tired of it. The fragrant and sweet taste attracts lots of fans, and also it is one of the few dishes in Sichuan Cuisine that are not spicy.
What is needed
•900 grams of boning chicken breast
•40 grams of dried chili
•75 grams of fired pignuts
•2 tablespoons of Chinese red pepper
•2 green onions
•1 white of the egg
•2 tablespoons of corn flour
•2 tablespoons sauce
•1 teaspoon of rice wine
•1/4 teaspoons chopped garlic
•1 teaspoons sesame oil
•1/2 teaspoons sugar
•1 teaspoon whie vinegar
•5 cups salad oil
•2 teaspoons salt
•1 tablespoons corn flour water
• Make bloating sauce: put the white of an egg, 1/2 teaspoons salt and two tablespoons of corn flour into a bowl, and mix them up.
• Make special seasoning: put one tablespoon sauce, one teaspoon rice wine, one tablespoon corn flour water, 1/2 teaspoons sugar, 1/4 teaspoons salt, 1 teaspoon white vinegar, 2 tablespoons sesame oil, and 1/2 teaspoons chopped garlic into a bowl, and mix up.
• Cut chicken breast into one-centimetre square and bloat them with bloating sauce for half an hour. Then, burn five cups of salad oil, put the chicken square in, and fry the chicken square with big fire for about half minute.
• When the color of chicken turns into gold, fish them out and drain. Then put two tablespoons oil on the pan, when it burns, put in the dried chili and fry them in small fire until the flavor of chili comes out. Then fry with Chinese red pepper and green onion in big fire until fragrant. Finally, put in chicken cubes, quick fry them, then put in special seasoning and fry quickly in big fire.
• Finally, put in pignuts, quick fry and then dish up.
• Perfect combination of color aroma taste and appearance
• Do not fry chicken cubes too long, or it will be overdone.
Tags: Chinese Food