It is said that in the Beijing’s home-style dish restaurants, the most frequently ordered dish is Fish-Flavored Shredded Meat. Actually it is one of the most famous Sichuan Cuisines, however, it seems much more popular outside Sichuan province.It tastes like fish but is made with pork, so it gets the name of Fish-Flavored Shredded Meat.
What is needed:
- 200 grams of lean pork
- 50 grams of tender bamboo shoots
- 25 grams of black fungus
- 25 grams of green onion
- 15 grams of garlic
- 10 grams of ginger
- 25 grams of pickled chili
- 1 gram of salt
- 15 grams of sugar
- 5 grams of vinegar
- 1 gram of sauce
- 50 grams of water
- 25 grams of starch water
- 100 grams of salad oil
- Soak the black fungus and tender bamboo shoots, and then shred thinly. Shed lean pork. Finely chop ginger, onion and pickled chili.
- Pickle the sliced pork with salt and 10 grams of starch water.
- Make sauce: mix up 15 grams of starch water, salt, sugar, vinegar, sauce and water.
- Heat oil and fry meat until colored
- Put in pickled chili, chopped garlic and ginger until fragrant.
- Put in and stir fry the sliced black fungus and tender bamboo shoots.
- Finally, pour in the sauce in Step 4 and chopped green onion, stir fry and then dish up.
- Unique flavor of Sichuan Cuisine, it also goes well with rice. Don’t miss it!
- The most important ingredient of this dish is pickled chili. Remember to choose the right one.
Tags: Chinese Food