In Chinese family, rice is our staple food.So, a good dish to go with rice is necessary. Mapo Tofu is definitely a good choice.
What is needed
- 500 grams of soft tofu
- 150 grams of ground beef
- 15 pieces of dried chili
- 1/2 tablespoons of chopped ginger
- 3 tablespoons of salad oil
- 1 tablespoon of salt
- 1/2 tablespoons of corn flour
- 500 grams of broad bean paste
- 1 tablespoon of sauce
- 1/2 tablespoon of sugar
- 1 tablespoon of paprika
- 1/3 tablespoon of chicken powder
- 1/5 tablespoon of salt
- 1/2 tablespoon of water
- 3 tablespoon of salad oil
- Chop soft tofu and dried chili into cubes. Mix up 1/2 tablespoons of corn flour with 3 tablespoons of water to make corn flour water.
- Boil 1/2 pots of water, put in 1 tablespoon of salt, then blanch the tofu cubes in the pot for 30 seconds and drain.
- Make spicy sauce: put all of the seasoning for sauce in a bowl,and mix up to make the spicy sauce.
- Fry Meat: heat 3 tablespoons of oil, fry chopped ginger and dried chili until fragrant.
- Fry the spicy sauce with ground beef until boiling.
- Put in tofu cubes, mix up with spicy sauce, pour in corn flour water, sprinkle 1/2 tablespoons of paprika and then dish up.
- Special Sichuan flavor, and the best choice to go with rice.
- Control the amount of paprika, or the taste will be too strange to accept.
Tags: Chinese Food